Who we are
Our website address is: power2progress.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Every time the contact form on our website is used, the submission data is recorded by the form builder plugin and stored in the website’s database. This data includes your name, email address and possibly your telephone number, if you chose to provide it. This data is stored purely for our own use, should we need to contact you again in the future. It will not be shared, sold or made available to anyone else under any circumstances.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses Google Analytics which also stores cookies on your computer. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for.
Who we share your data with
We value your privacy and will not share, sell or make available any data you provide.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have submitted data using our contact form or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
Privacy Notice for Coaching & Training Services
This notice applies to the use of personal information gathered from you, in order to supply you and your organisation with coaching and training services.
We need to obtain, and store (securely) some personal information in order to provide you with coaching support. This includes your name, your organisation’s name and your contact details.
Power 2 Progress Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information and complies with current data protection legislation including GDPR. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Notice or our approach to safeguarding your data please email us on: email@example.com.
Overview of this Notice
- The information we gather
- What we do with the information we gather
- How long we retain your information
- Controlling your personal information.
The information we gather
- When you (or your employer) request our coaching services, we collect this information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Company (your employer’s company name)
- Business area (if you work in a large organisation)
- Job Title
- Dates of contact with you and coaching sessions
- Your comments (if you choose to provide) on the quality of the coaching service
- Brief Coaching notes and actions.
What do we do with the information we gather, and why?
We use this information to get in touch with you and to help provide you with the service you require. At the end of the assignment we will also typically ask you to complete an evaluation form, where you’ll be invited to comment of the service you have received. We will combine your comments with those of your colleagues to provide your employer with information about their return on investment.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
The information you provide is held within a secure environment that is protected by user authentication, to prevent unauthorised access. This data is securely backed up within the UK.
How long we retain your information
We will retain your information on our system until it is more than five years since you received services from us. We will then anonymise any information we hold about you on our system, and permanently remove any data which might identify you.
Controlling your personal information
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know is what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
- You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
- You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more on the ICO website.
- You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more on the ICO website
- You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it to you in one month following the request.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please email us to obtain a Subject Access Request Form or write to us:
Power 2 Progress Ltd
19 Thorburn Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address above, or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.